[NTLK] QuickFigurePro question

From: Levick Earthlink Mail 07-01 (donlevick_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 22:43:18 EDT

Using QuickFigure Pro 4.0 with QF Exchange on an MP2000u; connecting to a Win95 laptop running Excel 97. I connect the two with a serial connection. I am able to send spreadsheets from the MP to the laptop; but when I try to go the other way (from laptop to MP), the program seems to be working (the Excel status bar shows the number of cells being transferred) and the MP shows it is communicating, but after the transfer is done, nothing shows up on the MP - the new spreadsheet remains blank. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Don Levick