Re: [NTLK] QuickFigurePro question

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 23:47:37 EDT

on 23/09/01 22:43, Levick Earthlink Mail 07-01 at donlevick_at_earthlink.net
wrote:

> Using QuickFigure Pro 4.0 with QF Exchange on an MP2000u; connecting to a
> Win95 laptop running Excel 97. I connect the two with a serial connection. I
> am able to send spreadsheets from the MP to the laptop; but when I try to go
> the other way (from laptop to MP), the program seems to be working (the Excel
> status bar shows the number of cells being transferred) and the MP shows it is
> communicating, but after the transfer is done, nothing shows up on the MP -
> the new spreadsheet remains blank. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Don,

Make sure you *EXACTLY* follow the instruction in the user's guide. I had
the same problem until I realize that the upload process was slightly
different than the download process. Once I did follow the guide to make the
connection, it worked just fine.

-Laurent.