Re: [NTLK] cut and paste

From: Heiko Cultus (Heiko.Cultus_at_edag.de)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:05:40 EDT

RTFM ;)
Highlite the Text and then drop it on the side of the screen. If you want a copy
of your text simple douple tap(?) the highlited text, but don't lift your pen on
the secound tap. Now move the text to the side of your screen. You can do the
same when you move the text from the side of the screen to your application.

Heiko