[NTLK] cut and paste

From: Seth Vidal (skvidal_at_phy.duke.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 09:50:19 EDT

Hi all.
 I was wondering if there is an app or util that will let me cut and paste
between applications on my newton.

as an example: I've just wrote a note in the notepad but now I want to
copy it as the notes for a todo list item the todolist manager I use.

Is there a good way to do that?

Also is there an app or toolbar program that will let me toggle between
open applications. I have been in the formula calculator but wanted to
look at a number written in the note pad and couldn't easily get to it. Is
there a way of doing this?

I've got a newton 2100 w/os 2.1

Thanks
-sv