Re: [NTLK] NUGWash Parking (Important)

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:22:50 EDT

on 9/24/01 10:05 AM, Sean Luke at sean_at_cs.gmu.edu wrote:

> In my mail, I forgot to mention an important thing to know about *LOT*B*.
> This lot is divided into ordinary areas, and special-purpose areas like
> Administration of Faculty/Staff. If you're coming after 8:00 or taking
> your chances prior to 8:00, be certain to park in the ordinary areas.
> There are three long rows of Lot B. To be safe, it's easiest to park in
> the second row.

Sean,

Regarding the shopping center that is close by, what's the street name? Any
significant store I could be looking for just to make sure? I'm coming from
the Dulles Toll Road, BTW...

-Laurent.

teergrube /teer'groob/ n.: [German for `tar pit'] A trap set to punish
spammers who use an address harvester; a mail server deliberately set up to
be really, really slow. To activate it, scatter addresses that look like
users on the teergrube's host in places where the address harvester will be
trolling (one popular way is to embed the fake address in a Usenet sig block
next to a human-readable warning not to send mail to it). The address
harvester will dutifully collect the address. When the spammer tries to
mailbomb it, his mailer will get stuck.