[NTLK] AW: [ANN] Nokia Names 2

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:34:21 EDT

Hi Daniel,

Nokia Names 2 works fine with my 6210.

One thing:
my phone is set to international numbers:

+49 ... for germany
+31 ... for the Netherlands

The "+" is not transferred, but ok, it makes no sense since the Newt will know the right code since you enter a country for the contact.
You mention different entries in a phone card, but this seems to be a feature of the high end phones of the 71xx and 8xxx series. ;-((

Cheers
Johannes