Re: [NTLK] Wireless Internet should work! =)  Thanks!

From: J¿rgen Riishede (riishede_at_get2net.dk)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 19:38:49 EDT

Hej Bill!

There you see! I should never have written that letter!
Thanks for the correction. That is how it turns out when you never =
have had access to a MacIP server. However let me try another wild =
guess: This setup also goes for access to an AppleShare IP server or =
am I wrong again! :-) or :-(

J=F8rgen (Jorgen)