[NTLK] 3Com Ethernet card

From: Craig Vaughn (mcraig_at_iname.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 18:43:53 EDT

I have a 3Com (3cxe589dt) Lan card for my Newton 2000(2100 upgrade), but am
unable to get the Newt to work with the card.
I installed the NIE software for the newton, and the drivers I got from
Chuma.org website, and followed the instructions from there too.

When I put the card in, I get a message that There is a problem with this
card (newton cannot recognize this type of card).

Any suggestions?

Thanks