[NTLK] newtontalk Digest missing notes???

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 19:14:52 EDT

Somebody had pointed this out a while back, and I have noticed it has been
occuring quite frequently. But I didn't realize how bad until this digest:

There were only 4 notes listed in the digest index at the top of the note.
Just as I hit delete, I notice my name was at the top of the first post.
Sure enough, it was a reply from Laurent to me.

As it turns out, digest #232 has 12 notes, not the 4 that are indicated.

Can anything be done about this?

Thanks!
Drew