[NTLK] newton stands update & a heads up to übergeek Braz Brandt

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 22:43:26 EDT

Dear folks & Braz Brandt, übergeek (lost your email address);

I apologize for the sluggishness of my response regarding the newton
stands. I've recently moved and I'm slowly getting settled. Perhaps I
was too quick to put these up for sale as I'm still unpacking and
organizing, but here I am.

I remember these selling for around $60 new back in the late '90's.
Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't had time to put a dollar value on
them, yet. I'm interested in a fair price.

If any of you are still interested, let me know but realize this may be
a pokey process as I do this amidst a sea of other crucial activity.

Mark