Re: [NTLK] An Apology --- WOW !!!

From: Adam Macks (akmacks_at_ozemail.com.au)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 08:32:52 EST

well,

i wanted to be the first to believe - but it seems that because of the
fake address - the list administrator MUST'VE conjured up this great
Fool's Day item. I think i will actually send a copy of the email to
Steve's Mac.com address - it most definitely wasn't a fake - Steve used
it when he first introduced iToooooools in 2000 or 2001. I remember it
was at one of the MacWorld Conferences - San Fran or somwhere.

Lets see...

Adam macks