Re: [NTLK] OT: Apple Adjustable Keyboard

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 08:35:57 EST

As far as I recall the adjustable keyboard did not need a special driver on my Quadra 605.
However, the keyboard did eventually stop working, and I have heard that this is not uncommon for keyboards generally and=
 the adjustable especially. Make sure you get a money-back warranty for it. The good news is that the separate keypad tha=
t came with it makes a dandy accessory for a PowerBook that does not have a numeric keypad (or Delete, PageDown, etc).
That keyboard cost almost 20% of what I paid for the Quadra, but I was having tendinitis problems at the time so it seeme=
d like a good investment.

Eric