Re: [NTLK] Error -48418.

From: Bryce Lynch (bryce_at_telerama.lm.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 20:28:29 EST

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> Hmmm, well, I thought you said you had problem opening Name, but maybe I
> wrongly read your initial message. So, yes, if the problem is with Notes,

Nope, it was Notes. Sorry.

> try to open the Notes soup and see if you can delete the offending one.
> Again, it should be the last one added.

I did that, no change.

I did notice one thing, though: Starting up the MP with packages disabled
allowed Notes to run, albeit briefly. It sticks after a few operations
and has to be power-cycled.

--
Encrypted private e-mail preferred.
PGP and GnuPG keys: http://users.telerama.com/~bryce/[pgp,gpg].key