[NTLK] Newton and newtonlink on redhat 7.2

From: Matt Wilson (matt_at_gcsl.co.nz)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 04:14:25 EST

Hi,

I am trying to connect to my MP2000 from linux... I downloaded and installed
newtonlink1.30 and all went more or less OK.. until I went to connect to the
Newton (newtonlink -getpnam from a terminal window) and I was presented with
the following error

Trying to connect to your Newton...
sub send_line: write systemcall failed at
/usr/lib/newtonlink-1.30/DeviceReadWrite.pl line 168

some help here would be much appreciated as I don't know a lot (anything
really)about perl
scripts.

Regards
Matt