Re: [NTLK] Compact Flash

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 13:25:04 EST

Sushi wrote:

If you need more storage than 256MB, the cost disparity goes up even more.

Sure I would like to see Paul charge less for his ATA driver, but that's
up to him.

Plus, He has put all the work in by himself, and he deserves every penny
of it!

I admit, I would like to pay next to nothing for a final ATA driver, but
more than that I want him to continue to develop and share his efforts
with the Newton community. He could just as well develop them and only
use them for himself, if he wanted to.