Re: [NTLK] Zaurus Anyone?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 13:19:21 EST

> From: "David Orriss Jr" <dave_at_davenet.net>
> Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:28:36 -0800
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Zaurus Anyone?
>

> A four hour battery life?!?!? Eeesh. That's lame... oh well.

At least it is an exchangable Li, and there is some backup power.

> On 2 Apr 2002 at 14:48, Jake wrote:
>

>> My friend bought one and was pretty impressed with the features. Only
>> complaints so far are
>>
>> 1) no newton-like hand-recognition
>> 2) short battery life, 2 hour with WaveLan, 4 hours without.

3) Mac compatibility?
4) in theory, it relies on buttons to enter text, how long will they take to
wear out?

Nevertheless I sold my name & number to a local TV station to win one.

Oliver ;)

--
You Live, You Learn.
http://www.apple.com/myths/