Re: [NTLK] GIF Maker

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 14:08:48 EST

Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:17:44 -0800 (PST)
From: dave c <panache_99_at_yahoo.com>

>Hi. I love serving pages from my 2100, and think the
>screenshot feature is cool. I run Avi's Backdrop, and
> the images are always a black smudge and
>indistinguishable. I played with the RGB setting and
>the New'ts contrast to no avial. I can't get my
>browser to display the nice, sharp images of Avi's
>Backdrop that others can. How do I do this? Thanks.

Hi Dave,

Well, it's a two steps process.
1/ delete every NPDS element you have on your Newton, or just the two
packages to ssllloooowwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyyyy serve GIF pictures in
B&W.
2/ go to http://npds.free.fr
3/ send an e-mail to npds-request_at_ml.free.fr with subscribe in the
subject and then complain there that this or that feature doesn't
work as you want it to.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/