Re: [NTLK] NewtHack.

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 14:13:00 EST

Edward wrote:
> I think the project has been dead for quite a while now.=20
<snip>=20
> Ok, I just sent him a mail, although it looks like he hasn't=20
> checked that mailbox since Jan 25 (and not logged in since=20
> 1997!), so no idea how long it will take to hear back from=20
> him. I've also posted a message asking if any of our other=20
> classmates have heard from him recently...

        I bought a registered copy in July of 2000, and he got back to
me within the week. The address he used is Christopher Dopp
[cdopp_at_pobox.com], so you might try mailing him there and seeing what's
up.

        Cheers,

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 11:
I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to
prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker
enemies alive to show they pose no threat.