Re: [NTLK] Lotus Agenda

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 07:03:48 EST

    You can write those things and many more in the notepad and then tap
"Assist", it will interpret those sentences.

    Also, in the built-in help (found in "extras","help" folder) there's a topic
for the "Use Assist".

    Dear Tony, sorry if this sounds bad, but please, read the manual. It's at
UNNA. You'll find you can get a much better newton experience after reading it.

Daniel Padilla