Re: [NTLK] English-Dutch translation dictionary

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 04:01:57 EDT

I would propose to create a new dutch dictionary with PowerTrans according
to the progress in learning the language. PowerTrans has a really nice
learning feature which helps a lot in learning vocabulary. And if you use an
MP2x00 you can even use the voice output feature of PowerTrans. A real
dictionary is useful anyways and can be taken as a source for entering the
vocabulary into the Newt.

If your friend would know a few words german he could understand a lot
already...

Johannes