Re: [NTLK] OT: portable cd player

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 12:19:48 EDT

        I have a Rio Volt that I'm really happy with. The sound is good,
it's strongly constructed, it has a huge anti-skip buffer, and the
batteries last for 12 hours or so. It's pricier than a regular portable,
but you can burn mp3's and wma files onto a CD and it'll play them, too.

        Cheers,

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 126:
Rather than having only one secret escape pod, which the hero can easily
spot and follow, I'll simultaneously launch a few dozen decoys to throw
him off track.