Re: [NTLK] Zaurus Anyone?

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 08:56:27 EST

On Saturday 06 April 2002 05:06, Rimmer wrote:
> > Walt Mossberg doesn't think much of the new Z at all:
> >
> > http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/print_ptech-20020404.html
>
> Walt Mossberg sounds like a complete moron
> He says Zaurus is too big and too heavy !
> He says that it's keyboard is "in a pit"?...What does that suppose to
> mean ? And he says that there is not enough software . Well of course
> there is not much it's just out ! But did he look at Japanese site ? And
> with build in java does anyone doubt that software is going to flood
> soon?

I have to agree; he does sound like another Jerry Pournelle incarnation,
with comparable levels of self-indulgence and patronising.

It's a shame people like them are actually making money from the cr*p they
write...

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum." (Dr. Zulu of Team Diotoir on Robot Wars Extreme)