Re: [NTLK] [OT] Copy-protected CDs

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 13:12:08 EDT

On 4/10/2002 at 12:42 AM Ron R Silva said:

>their reputations were all tarnished after their self induced fiasco, as
>they were seen greedy as the people they accuse of being greedy, the
>capitalists.

That's why I love and embrace capitalism, if not libertarianism.

>It was GREAT! Totally unforgettable the whole US Festival 250,000+ strong.
>Second largest since Woodstock. .......

The only big festival I made was the outdoors "No Nukes" one in NYC in (I
think) 1981. I was a senior in high school. In a throwback to "don't eat
the brown acid" announcment there was a "don't drink the grape juice"
announcement.

Fun show - I was about 30 feet from the stage in a landfill that is now the
almost uninhabitable World Financial Center across from ground zero.