Re: [NTLK] ANN:SER-001 now on sale (repost)

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 16:54:45 EDT

Yes Michael. Look at the pictures on my website:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com

The connector now has a shroud and is soldered down in two places
in addition to the alignment pins. Use both of the provided screws
to secure the board and it will be very stable.

And while I have the microphone, those orders received thus far
will be mailed tomorrow:)

Regards,

PCBman