Re: [NTLK] Cadenza and Notes R5

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:48:25 EDT

Hmm... am I correct in assuming that I could swap in the R4 dll, install
Credenza, then put back the R5 and have it work? If so, could someone send
me the nnotes.dll from an R4 Notes client?

Note to FAQ maintainer: R5 *does* install a nnotes.dll file in the
C:\Lotus\Notes directory. Apparently, the Credenza installer just doesn't
like it. (Version?)

<<<john>>>