Re: [NTLK] Newton DIL Tester

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 00:26:54 EDT

Since no current dock-enabled program will connect using Ethernet WITHOUT
AppleTalk the question is totally moot. DIL on Windows has no support for
AppleTalk.

As was already pointed out - this is going to HAVE to be done from the
ground up due to lack of original source code. (Unless some intrepid soul
wishes to risk his sanity and any future earnings potential by
'reverse-engineering' Apple's software.)

Paul Nuernberger