Re: [NTLK] [OT] PayPal gripes

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 02:28:15 EDT

Adding to all the other 'weirdness' - PayPal will ONLY verify information
from a credit card, and NOT from your bank account. We stopped using
plastic about two months after setting up a PayPal account almost two years
ago - now they won't let me change a damn thing (like our new address) and
have it be verified. This is after several phone calls.

I too only kept the account open for the SER-001. I am going to nuke that
bad boy the moment it is in my hands.

I pay straight cash for everything else that I do, don't even have a
personal bank account anymore just business. From mow on if someone won't
take cash/MO/Certified then screw 'em. I am very tired of having all my
personal financial information in the hands of faceless strangers. The IRS
is bad enough.

Paul Nuernberger