Re: [NTLK] Earthlink login problem

From: David Firth (djfirth_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 17:56:08 EDT

> When I try to connect to my Earthlink account the process gets stuck at
> "waiting for in". This problem occured when Earthlink changed dialup numbers
> in my area.

Have you tried a different access phone, just to see if your script works
OK? The login script has not changed. Perhaps you have a dud or down access
number.

If the number is listed in the access number listing of their web site, you
could send in an email tech support message from the web site. If you email
to me the number (with area code) I'll try it with my Mindspring (Earthlink
owned) account and Newt.

Might turn on the script activity display to eavesdrop on the initial
exchange. Might give some info for further investigation.

--
David Firth
djfirth_at_mindspring.com (email)

Apple Powerbook 3400 200/144/20G/DSL Apple Newton 2100