Re: [NTLK] Help! Dead Newton - Battery source

From: Scott P. Richert (ajrichert_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 19:49:16 EDT

Good news. After taking the battery pack out for about 4 hours, I
plugged in the adapter and it powered right up--no reset necessary. I
guess the battery pack is probably no good after all--within two minutes
of putting it back in, it was reading fully charged!

Thanks, Laurent and Beau. Now, what's the best solution for mobile
Newtoning--buying one of the rechargeable battery packs mentioned below,
or gettiing a tray to use alkalines or rechargeables? And if the
latter, where do I get such a tray? (Please don't say eBay; though
everything seems to be working out just fine, I still think I'll take a
break from eBay for a while.) And, while you're at it, where can I get
a dongle?

Scott