Re: [NTLK] Jaggies fixed!!!! (maybe...)

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 06:35:36 EDT

It was the button that would have given a 'soft' copy of the =
'silk-screened' buttonbar from the OS 2.0 MP's when in landscape mode.
The size and shape of the 'Newton' at the bottom-left of Backdropplus' =
screen tells you which Newton hardware you have, either the thick-bottom =
1.x or 2.1 physical unit.
>I think Woo was referring to the "on-off" backlight silkscreen button. I
>dont even need it after I installed Lava, just tap the screen and the
>light comes on.
>
>-Chris

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!