Re: [NTLK] Newton Cadillac

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 22:10:28 EDT

Man, I must be loosing my mind ... down to too few brain cells I guess.

Butthead Astronomer was a project that was originally named after a real
astronomer (Sagan) until he objected and threatened a lawsuit. Oddly enough
he then sued over the new name.

Sosumi was indeed a 'thumbed nose' at the Apple Core (of Beatles fame) suit
over the similar name once audio capabilities were added to the Mac.

Strange - guess its time to quit these 20 hour days !!

Night night all !

Paul Nuernberger