Re: [NTLK] Newton Syncing & Usage

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 03:57:50 EDT

Yup, I know it will work. I was doing exactly as you describe, but after
having my main newt take a 7 foot drop to blacktop ... It was in my
satellite case so was not damaged, but this isn't the first time something
untoward has happened.

I'm really interested in exploring the pros and, more importantly, the cons
of doing this. One thing I thought about was the increased number of write
cycles the flash ram will undergo on each unit, but that will depend upon
how frequently I backup/restore to keep them in sync.