Re: [NTLK] Klear Screen, LensCrafters, and tissues

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 16:03:20 EDT

Microfiber cloth is the absolute best and safest way to clean screens
and lenses. Never ever use paper towels! Check out your nearest camera
or paintball (seriously) supply store. I have also used a safe cleaning
spray, Plexus, on plastics with great success. I haven't tried it on my
newt yet because I am afraid. It should be OK though; it is designed
specifically for sensitive plastics. Try those microfiber cloths though.

Christopher Plummer
plumcakes_at_mac.com
plummer_at_bu.edu

"All your base are belong to us"