Re: [NTLK] GEM vs Mr2ndHand

From: Philip Katz (pkatt_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 23:00:56 EDT

A LOT has been discussed about this recently. I personally bought a 2100
when they were first being offered in bulk on ebay (January) from GEM. I
was/am extremely happy. The email were very friendly, they answered all my
questions. It took a while to get the newt, but I sent a money order, so
that was to be expected. The newt came in excellent condition, though there
was some adhesive on the back and on the modem and some dot like things at
the bottom of the screen. Even though I paid $249 v. $100, I thought they
were a good deal then and a great deal now.

I remember a few months ago a bunch of people were raving about mr. 2nd
hand's service.