[NTLK] NCU MP2000 and MP1xx

From: Peter Wuest (peter_wuest_at_web.de)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 06:07:43 EDT

Hi folks,

I have a MP 2000 and a MP 1xx (included in the Notephone from Siemens). I
get a connection from my PC (Windows XP) using the Connection Kit for PC to
my MP 2000 without any problems (Speed 38400 baud). If I use the same cable
and NCU Release to connect to my MP1xx that doesn't work - there is no
connection. I tried all connection speeds but I get no connection.

Do you have any idea? How can I check that my MP 1xx is working fine?

Thanks in advance!!

Bye, PETER