Re: [NTLK] SER-001

From: Johannes Wolf (jkf.wolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 02:00:39 EDT

Yesterday two SER-001B arrived at my place here in the Netherlands.
Well packaged and in top condition, simply professional.
Thank you David!
They will find their new home today.
I noticed that the PCB is less thick for rev. B, so I expect that there are
no problems left with closing the Newt bottom cover.
After implementation I will give you a report.

Johannes