[NTLK] AW: NCU MP2000 and MP1xx

From: Peter Wuest (peter_wuest_at_web.de)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 02:50:35 EDT

ok, thanks for the answers!!

Now i tried to run the nck on my windows xp machine. The softwrae starts
without problems, but the MP1xx doesn't connect to the software. Cable and
portsettings on Windows are ok ( tried it succesfully with my mp2000 and
ncu ).

What's wrong?! Does NCK not support the xp serial com ports? Which OS do I
have to run on my pc? Windows 95?

Any other ideas how i could check, if the port on my MP1xx is fine?

Thanks in advance!!!

Bye, PETER