Re: [NTLK] Accessing AppleTalk net via WLAN

From: hubertus (hubertus_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 14:50:43 EDT

Thank you all for the replies. Hope to get a real base station soon.
But does NAT also stop my newton from seeing my Laser Printer. I ask
this because I never got my newton to see my printer even not with a
localtalk bridge. It is a gcc elite 1200. Perhaps I will be able to
print my first page from my newton after all these years?

Kind regards,

Hubertus