Re: [NTLK] New Ultra Portable

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:20:15 EDT

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] New Ultra Portable
> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:02:38 +0200
> From: Chris Searles <csearles_at_netcologne.de>
>
> Yes, but what kind of battery does the iPod use? It must be one of those
> that didn't get "shelved".

It's a LiPoly battery, and it is high time for this kind of battery to be
spread across the market. iWand it in my iBook, iWant it in my cellphone,
iWant it in my Newton. Others will want it in their camera/DV-cam, whatever.
My guess is that LiPoly will be *the* thing in next-gen devices (=
everything that is now running on LiIon).

Oliver :)

--
You Live, You Learn.
http://www.apple.com/myths/