Re: [NTLK] Best PDA Stylus/Pen

From: hal9000x (hal9000x_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:27:33 EDT

On Wednesday, April 17, 2002, at 05:13 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> Don't have nothing against Japan, but I trust
> Germany more on an engineering point of view...
>
> -Laurent.

Ditto. Gotta love that German engineering. Although, I must admit my
bias - I am German. I also admire French engineering. The French are
sorely underrated in that regard. I am a particular admirer of the CNES.
I receive their English language journal on a regular basis.

http://www.cnes.fr/WEB_UK/index.htm

Will