Re: [NTLK] fountainpen and stylus

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 10:18:45 EDT

I just received the Cross "Matrix" - it is a combination of a Fountain Pen, Stylu, and black/red pen.
One end is the stylus - a nice pointy tip, harder than the stylus that goes into their regular pens; if you pull out the =
stylus from the barrell, the other end is the fountain pen; at the other end of the pen is a multi-pen - twist one way an=
d it's black ink and the other way it's red ink.
Very cool instrument, quite light and with a great feel.

I got mine from fountainpenhospital.com - where I buy all my fountain pens.

donlevick_at_earthlink.net