Re: [NTLK] Fwd: [OT] Christian fanatic Attacking Apple

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 09:08:50 EDT

on 4/23/02 12:36 AM, Christopher Plummer at plumcakes_at_mac.com wrote:

> I seriously think it's a joke. No one is this perverted.

I'm afraid you're very much mistaken in that regard. I know people who, for
example, believe that the Big Bang and evolution are all the same thing. I
know folks who believe that the Earth is only 8000 or so years old and that
people walked the Earth with dinosaurs. Generally, though, they are willing
to admit that there may be other interpretations of Scripture and that *how*
God created the universe is less important than *that* He created the
universe. But, these folks tend to get their views, at some level, from
wackos like this guy.

- Eric.