Re: [NTLK] Non-defection

From: Chris L. Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 11:07:18 EDT

Heheh. Funny thing you mention the batteries. During my weight watchers
meeting, the counselor told us the merits about having a palm pilot and that
you can keep trrack of points on it. The only negative thing she added was
the batteries. She said that you can lose everything if the batteries die and
you didn't do a backup.. I just sat in the corner and laughed while using my
newton... or as the others call it, the "huge" palm pilot. I think not.
Haha..

-Chris

Begin forwarded message: