Re: [NTLK] Fwd: [OT] Christian fanatic .

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 11:17:52 EDT

>The only 'evil' about 'Apple/Mac' is when $J wanted a retail price
>on the first 'Apple 1' was US$666.00(based on profit margin),
>rumored to say 'damn the Christians/Catholics' about the number. :-o

Hee Hee! Well, everyone knows the antichrist has now come and gone
with the (U.S.) reign of

Ronald
Wilson
Reagan

So we can all stop worrying about it and start watching for the Four
Horsemen (conquest, war, famine, and plague).

St. John must have been on some particularly good hallucinogens
during the composition of that phantasmagoria. I thought I've churned
out some doozies while typing drunk, but nothing to compare...

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.