Re: [NTLK] OT: on OT

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 13:13:49 EDT

Wouldn't an OT list be every other mail list out there?

It all boils down to how people view the mail list.

Some people see it as a place to discuss ONLY newtons.

Others see it as a list or community for Newton users to discuss things,
primarily the Newton.

Personally, I favor the latter.

Cheers,
David