Re: [NTLK] Copy Protected NIE packages?

From: Rob Hoehn (rob_at_hoehn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 00:01:37 EDT

Laurent,
  Thanks for the advice. Actually, I kinda spaced it and realized that I
could just backup the system to an old 8mb card and then restore on the new
system. I then just popped in my 32mb card from the old newt and I was
done. First thing I did was listen to some streaming audio with my lucent
wavelan - ahh so nice to have a 2100.

Rob