Re: [NTLK] Toshiba does newton-size

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 16:25:58 EDT

It was not a very big spider. However, I live on the East Coast of the
U.S. and we get some pretty wicked little spiders (such as the Brown
Recluse), although they generally stay out of your way. These spiders
are not going to kill you, but you get a nasty bite which can abscess.
I've been bitten (not too badly) and had a friend who was bitten (very
nasty!). However, I should not have killed the spider. I generally agree
with Mr. Benschop that a bug should be released back into the wild. I
was in a hurry, on my way to work, and I just did not feel like picking
it up, unlocking the back door and dropping it outside. It's bad karma,
but I made Oliver's random sigs, so I guess overall I feel pretty good.

>Don't forget to tell us about the size of the spider!

>Oliver ;)

>>> oliver.brose_at_t-online.de 04/25/02 03:01PM >>>

> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:57:28 -0400
> From: "Seth Hurwitz" <shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Toshiba does newton-size
>

> I used my Palm IIIe yesterday. I picked up my Newton and there was a
> spider underneath. I looked around for a book, saw my Palm and used
the
> Palm to squish it. Seriously.

Welcome to my random signatures!

Oliver :)