Re: [NTLK] Making calls with the speaker in Australia - LocaleFix

From: Patrick Meuleman (worklists_at_pacarene.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 19:18:32 EDT

I can't believe none of the Aussie users have piped up with the answer to
this! Maybe we were all too busy with ANZAC day yesterday. Go to:

http://www.unna.org/unna/utilites/patches/LocaleFix1.1

and load the package on your newt. It enables tone dialing and fixes a few
other things.

Regards,

Patrick.