Re: [NTLK] (No From: Laurent Daudelin <nemesys@cox.rr.com>

Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 23:46:40 EDT

on 28/04/02 22:32, Adrian Morrison at Sage4_at_mac.com wrote:

> newton on tv
>
> I went on vacation for a week ans as i was flippin through the channels
> on the tube I saw this movie and on it was a newton. the movie was a
> Steven Cigal movie ( did i spell that write?) It looked like an MP 130
> and it was being used to hack in to something. us experienced newton
> users could tel that there was a little tom follery goin on cause it ha
> a color screen

It's Segal. And yes, a few people already reported this.

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads to software bloat.