Re: [NTLK] Travelling to France

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 11:07:37 EDT

I'll echo this, I recently moved to Paris from Canada. I had no
problem, with the power conversion, all you need is a plug adapter on
the power adpater. In france we use the two round connections (with
sometimes a recepticle for the grounding line)

BTW if you are going to be in Paris on the 24th there is a Newton Users
meeting planned, don't worry, the people in the group peak english very
well! (Especially Paul G. and Nicolas Z.) Contact me off list for more
info.

André